Here is the hiring process at Louisville MSD
The following items occur in order during the hiring process at MSD
1. MSD posts vacant positions online via Neogov
2. Candidates apply online through Neogov. Please review the required qualifications each candidate must have in order to be considered for each role. The qualifications listed as required are the things you must have in order to be considered for the role. Candidates who need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position should contact a member of the Human Resources Team using the phone numbers listed on the MSD job listing page.
3. HR reviews each application to determine which candidates meet the minimum qualifications for the position.
4. Applications of candidates meeting the minimum qualifications are sent the hiring supervisor to review.
5. The hiring supervisor selects candidates of interest for interviews.
6. HR contacts candidates to schedule testing, if required. This is usually done by e-mail.
7. HR contacts candidates to schedule interviews. This is usually done by e-mail.
8. The hiring team selects the chosen candidate from those interviewed.
9. HR extends an offer to the chosen candidate. The offer is contingent on the results of the following items which HR arranges after an offer has been accepted: a pre-employment physical, a drug test, a background check and reference checks.
Candidates can check the status of their application at any time by logging into their Neogov account.
Things to Remember:
- A position must be posted for applications to be submitted
- A resume is required for all positions
- The screening process may take several weeks or more
- Unexpected events may occur which increase the time it takes to fill vacancies
- All candidates should receive an e-mail when
- Their application has been successfully submitted
- A determination has been made on their candidate status